Applications are invited in the prescribed Application Forms from the eligible candidates for regular appointments to the post of Associate Professor and Professor for Direct Recruitment in Department of Clinical Psychology.
The application form is available on University website, also it may be downloaded from the link given below, and submitted along with the application fees of ₹ 500 through NEFT on or before the last date for submitting the application i.e. 15th July, 2019.
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scales|
|Associate Professor |
|1||1,31,400(as per 7th CPC)|
|1||1,44,200(as per 7th CPC) |
Applications, complete in all respect (in five sets), should reach to “The Registrar, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Sector – 9, Gandhinagar 382007” latest by 15th July 2019. Application form, required qualifications, and other terms &conditions are available on the university website: www.gfsu.edu.in.
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR – Clinical Psychology
No of Post: ONE
Pay Scale: Rs. 1, 31,400/- (as per 7th CPC)
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of the UGC Regulations, 2018.
- PROFESSOR – Clinical Psychology
No of Post: ONE
Pay Scale: Rs. 1, 44,200/- (as per 7th CPC)
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of the UGC Regulations, 2018.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided the doctoral candidate.
Click here to download the application form
Click here to download detail notification
For the latest Psychology Updates and News follow us on: