Taking admission in MA/M.Sc Psychology course in most of universities is not easy, you need to crack entrances and interview for admission. However Delhi University and few other university also take admissions on direct merit basis on half of their intake seats, for rest of seats they take admission on entrance basis. Other renowned universities like BHU, JMI, AUD, Bangalore University and etc. take admissions on entrances and interview basis. So yes it will not be easy to take admission but you can take admission with the right preparation and a strong strategy. Few important tips are mentioned below which can help to clear your master entrance of Psychology:
- A first thing is awareness about updated syllabus and pattern of examinations
- Do not pick random topics, start with into and basics of Psychology.
- Contact your mentors and teachers for guidance
- Selections of reading materials is very important, use very customize for your entrance.
- Practice though previous year papers and solve more mock tests to analysis your progress
- Strong your some of important topics like:
- Cognitive Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology & Bio-psychology
UPS Education is India’s No.1 Psychology Coaching Institute, contact us for any guidance and help regarding Masters Psychology Entrances. Follow us for latest updates for Psychology Entrance exams, link is given below:
For more details contact: