Dear Psychology aspirants, are you also confuse between M.Phil Psychology course and M.Phil Clinical Psychology Course? we have received lots of query related that what is the basic difference between M.Phil Psychology course and M.Phil Clinical Psychology course. So today we tried to list few points below which would help to understand the basic difference between these two course.
M.Phil Psychology Course:
- Duration of this course is 1 year.
- You cannot get license from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) after this course.
- M.Phil Psychology is research oriented program
- M.Phil Psychology Program designed to enhance your research skills.
M.Phil Clinical Psychology Course
- Duration of this course is 2 year.
- You may receive License from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) after this course.
- M.Phil Clinical Psychology is Hospital based program.
- M.Phil Clinical Psychology program enhance Psychotherapy and Assessment skills.
Contact us for any query related Psychology Entrance Exams: