Employees State and Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited applications from the eligible candidate in prescribed format for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for various departments including CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST with the engagement of Full Time/Part Time Super Specialist and Child Psychologist on the contractual basis in ESIC Medical College and Hospital, K.K.Nagar, Chennai.
Interested candidates are requested to appear for document verification on 27.07.2021 (Within 09:30 AM – 10:30 AM), with proper COVID appropriate behaviour. No candidate will be allowed to attend document verification after 10.30 AM on all scheduled dates as mentioned above.
No. of the post: 1 (UR)
Interview Fee: 200/-
- Age Limit 21-35 Years as on 01.08.2021
- M.A. /M.Sc. in Psychology with M. Phil in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or Equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Child & Adolescence Mental Health.
- Desirable:- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or Institution
Emoluments and Terms & Conditions
Rs. 45,120/- (Consolidated remuneration) per month. No other allowances in any form shall be admissible.
- The engagement will be for a period of one year or till regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier.
- Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of services in the Hospital/Medical Institution.
- The Child Psychologist will be entitled for leave, maternity leave etc. as per the Contractual Labour [Regulation &Abolition Act] 1970.
- Child Psychologist selected will be required to submit acceptance/consent letter in writing before appearing for Medical examination.
- The appointing authority reserves the right to terminate the appointee anytime even before the tenure without assigning any reason by giving one month notice. Similarly, the engaged person will have to give one month prior notice before resigning or will have to pay an amount equivalent to one month’s remuneration in lieu of the notice period.
- Selected candidates will join duty immediately or the date indicated in the offer of appointment/engagement likely to be issued, failing which the offer letter will be treated as cancelled.
- The selected candidates shall have to submit an agreement incorporating the terms and conditions of appointment on a Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper in the format provided by the Institution.
Testimonials to carry with:
- Original Certificates of age proof (Date of Birth).
- Educational Qualifications.
- RCI Certificate
- Experience Certificates along with one set of self-attested Xerox Copies.
- 2 recent passport size Photographs.
- Duly filed in application form in the prescribed format.
Click here to read the details.
Click here to download the application
For the latest updates of Psychology Entrance exams keep following us on our social media and visit our website regularly to stay updated.
The web update page: http://www.upseducation.in/update/